"James R. Gerland (Postmaster)" <GERLAND@UBVM>
Thu, 30 Jun 88 10:30:46 EDT
Can anybody give me any clues as to why my LISTSERV acts this way this
morning?  Thanks,
                  Jim...

Ready;
tell listserv sf vms filelist
Ready;
* The  SF  command requires  password  validation  when issued  from  remote
* locations. Please specify a "PW=" keyword. The only acceptable password is
* the system file modification password ("storepw").
tell listserv cp transfer listserv rdr 5541 to gerland
Ready;
* The  CP  command requires  password  validation  when issued  from  remote