Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:00:58 -0700
--On March 8, 2006 11:40:54 AM -0500 Douglas Palmer
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> At 09:12 AM 3/8/2006, I wrote:
>
>> The wa executable from 14.5 (Sol/SPARC) is eating all available CPU.
>> Has anyone else seen this yet?
>
> I have discovered where the CPU hog process is occurring...  when a
> specific message or archive is accessed from the web interface, it just
> freezes and sucks up CPU.
>
> We may have to roll back.

I'd email [log in to unmask] ... that said Eric and some of the others do
monitor all of these lists so hopefully they'll see it before then.  In any
case I'm sure they'll want/need more details.  Platform specifics
especially, and they migh (privately) want to be sent a copy of the archive
and message being retrieved or any other relevant information you might
have.