Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jan 1994 13:14:57 +0100
On Thu, 20  Jan 1994 20:39:18 EST  Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>If I receive the file to the temp  disk and then COPYFILE (FROM 2 to the
>destination, the copies are identical to  each other but are missing the
>trailing spaces on the two lines.
>
>When led by the hand, I sometimes  come to see what becomes obvious. :-)
>You're going to tell me it's a CMS bug, right?

No, the  bug is  in LSVPUT rather  than LISTSERV. LSVPUT  is just  a user
interface that creates a temporary file with  a PUT command and a copy of
the file you want to send, and  ships it off to LISTSERV. There have been
many different versions of  LSVPUT and it is not a  very long program, so
you may want to take a closer look at it and determine where the blank is
removed.

  Eric