Peter Edward Popovich <POPOVICH@UCF1VM>
Thu, 12 Apr 90 06:48:35 EDT
>I have user who can reach [log in to unmask],
>but cannot reach [log in to unmask]     This user would also like
>to reach other Listserv sites, but does not know the Internet address
>(if that site even has one) for the Listserv site.

Have you tried [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] If memory serves, (and it
does so only under specific conditions) this should work. Internet
mailers won't automatically resolve Bitnet addresses. They will
usually do it if they see a .BITNET, depending on configuration,
but they WILL work if you so a [log in to unmask]

Let me know by email if you need help with this.

Peter Popovich