Hugh Pritchard/Systems Programming <PRITCHARD@CUA>
Mon, 23 May 88 12:08:00 EDT
June, I think Mike is developing his conferencing system as yet another
server, like LISTSERV or RELAY -- note his idea for both an offline
CONFER-L and an interactive, RELAY-like CONFER-C.  As a server, it may
be restricted (by programming limitations) to running on IBM/VM, but it
ought to be able to also serve users on MVS and other hardware/software
systems.

/Hugh Pritchard, Systems Programming                [log in to unmask]

The Catholic University of America Computer Center  (202) 635-5373
Washington, DC  20064  USA

Disclaimer:  My views aren't necessarily those of the Pope.  I'm not
             even Catholic.