Roger Suppona <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 May 1998 11:36:59 -0600
QUIET ADD org-04911 [log in to unmask] Suppona, Roger
Please specify the full name of [log in to unmask], as in "ADD MYLIST
[log in to unmask] Joe H. Smith."

I suspect the problem is with mailx (sunos 2.5.1).  I've not been able to
duplicate it on other systems.

Roger Suppona
Sandia National Laboratories