Jim Cocks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Sep 1994 09:57:06 EDT
I am receiving the following message for the peered list HISTORY.  I have
checked all the list headers and they all have the same list of peers.
Where do I go from here to remedy this mismatch of listed peers between
the list and the servers?

Thanks,

  --Jim Cocks  Univ. of Louisville  <[log in to unmask]>

Warning:  a possible  inconsistency has  been detected  in the  network-wide
"List-ID" of  the HISTORY list. The  peer chain recorded in  the list header
was    "HIST-L@UKANVM    HISTORY@CSEARN   HISTORY@IRLEARN    HISTORY@MCGILL1
HISTORY@PSUVM HISTORY@RUTVM1 HISTORY@UBVM  HISTORY@UMRVMB", whereas the peer
chain deduced  from network-wide data  contributed by the other  servers was
"HISTORY@CSEARN HISTORY@IRLEARN HISTORY@MCGILL1 HISTORY@PSUVM HISTORY@RUTVM1
HISTORY@UBVM  HISTORY@UMRVMB". Please  take the  necessary steps  to correct
this error and/or contact the owners of the other peers.