Mon, 7 Jan 1991 20:57:14 -0500
On Tue, 08 Jan 91 02:38:38 +0100 [log in to unmask] said:
> Don't forget that now [log in to unmask]  can be on list XYZ-L and
> what you will  find in the signup file is  GETTES@PUCC (why, well they're
> equivalent addresses and the BITNET one is generally shorter).
>
>   Eric

I have just put code in LSVMAINT to handle all this... but there
is a gotcha... how do I handle the forwardings. For a FORWARD, the
userid does not have to exist on the local system. There are
several methods of forwarding available today. I guess this is
a non-solvable problem unless someone else can tell me how to do it.

/mrg