"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <REICHETZ@AWIIMC11>
Thu, 29 Sep 88 16:47:55 SET
BTW: what creates  this strange date-field in the header  which results in the
     above In-Reply-To: line ?
PACKAGE:
The limit is controlled by
  a) the SYSVARS
  b) the LSV$GETQ exit
It's up to the postmaster(s) to balance the limits and the PACKAGE sizes or to
customize the exit.
And if you look at the vanilla LSV$GETQ it rejects your request if the sending
WOULD exceed  the quota -  not if the quota  has already been  exceeded EXCEPT
when it's the  first request on the day  (thus even if there is  a file bigger
than the limit you have the chance to GET it).
*-*
Finally I tend to send requests for which I want to get an answer by JOB or by
MAIL (messages  often vanish without  notice). It's  quite simple to  edit the
sent-back log and order the missing file(s).
Christian