Thomas Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 May 1997 22:45:52 -0400
A. Harry Williams wrote:
> Well, I decided to do the unusual, and I've picked up the phone to
> call AOL technical support about the source routes.  There was nothing
> in their trouble ticket database. If anyone else is interested,
> their number is 800-827-3338.  My ticket is number 6925420, so I
> can call back in after the goal of "within 24 hours" they have of
> fixing this problem.

I decided to check my own AOL inbasket and found 30 or so messages
accumulated during the last month... ALL SPAM. AOL's choice of
anti-SPAMming techinques do not work quite as well as as their
decision to blindly reject source routes. I canceled my AOL account
today.

/Tom Kern
/formerly [log in to unmask]