Tue, 2 Feb 1993 17:49:13 -0500
>John:
>
>Is your FOOTBALL list something else?
>
>Dennis

>I'd like to start a list dedicated to the discussion of college and
>pro football. I need a site to host it. If anyone is willing to have
>it on their Listserv, then I'm willing to run it. Please contact me at
>[log in to unmask] Thanks.
>
>Chris Tanski
>
>Date sent:  30-JAN-1993 22:33:46

>*                                                                 *
>*  C. Tanski                    [log in to unmask] *
>* If you're reading this note   [log in to unmask]                 *
>* then you obviously have email CTANSKI@ONONDAGA                  *
>* capabilites so why should I                                     *
>* give you my real mail address?                                  *
>*                               -Chris Tanski, night person       *

YES! Our list is definitely not THIS list.  I will find an alternative name
for our list in order to avoid confusion.   Thanks for pointing this out.

John

John Radford, Administrative Assistant/Financial Analyst
Third International Mathematics and Science Study
115 Erickson Hall, Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824