Sue Anne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 13:46:22 -0400
Hey Susan. I remember your post from the SISTERS list. There are some
resources out there like bolis and coolist that would be worth looking
into. Also, Kent Larson from Mormon index has some information that might
be worthwhile.

I don't have the mormon index information here with me at work, but if
you're interested I could mail it to you later on.

sue anne