Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Mon, 19 Mar 90 19:31:42 TUR
I realize that many sites have received parts of the installation with
some pieces missing (3,4,5 and 7). These parts are waiting at the MOP-
TREARN queue, and since the line conditions have been terrible in the
last TEN days, we have an ever-growing queue so far. However, both
PTTs are working on it, and should come up with a solution shortly.

Meanwhile, please do not erase/modify the installation files in your
server's reader waiting in USER HOLD status. The installation will
continue as soon as these pieces are on their way as well. My apologies
for this condition. Regards, -turgut