Gary Bannister <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:57:59 -0500
It IS the same issue.  I made the suggested change (i.e., adding nocanonify)
and at the same time increased the number of Listserv mail queue
processors - that significantly improved the situation but did not
eliminate it.  It has now become sufficiently annoying that I wanted to
tackle it again.  Now that I know it is a Sendmail problem rather than a
Listserv issue, I will tackle it from that angle.