Kimberly Long <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 May 1997 21:14:45 -0600
On 10 May 97 at 16:35, Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> At 07:52 AM 5/10/97 -6000, Kimberly Long wrote:
>                     ^^^^^ now *THAT* is a really strange time zone.
>                     (probably ought to be fixed!!!)

Thanks for letting me know. :)  I don't know how my time zone setting got
mucked up but I believe I have fixed it now.

> [...] I know that doesn't help you solve your subscriber's problem, but
> maybe it will at least point you in the right direction.  (But I could
> be wrong, so don't accept it on faith alone! :)

I have been wondering if that was the case but am still not sure as I
noted the headers from another error message that actually stated within
the return message that the mail was bounced due to  the "source route in
MAIL  FROM:" problem.

I could get a definitive answer from someone that knows.  I have posed the
question here as well as the AOL LISTSERV site help list and have yet to
get an answer one way or the other.  Thanks for the input Stan.
--
Namaste'

Kimberly Long
Houston, Texas