Mark Schwarz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:46:07 -0400
Actually, I miss spoke when I said recipients. All I really need is a count
of members it was sent to. Like in the log. I do have access to that, but I
was being lazy (and my boss wanted an easier way). Before ListServ we were
using a .cfm script to send an email to the list owner (me) so I would get
a message stating how many subscribers the message(s) were sent to. I have
several lists to keep track of and it was a good way to keep track.

~Mark