Steve Younker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 1992 17:13:28 -0500
Hi Folks,

I can't remember if I've ever run into this problem before.

One of my list owners is also the Editor of his list and a subscriber.
He now claims that his list has suddenly stopped sending him his own
submissions.

The characteristics of the list is as follows:

  review       = private
  send         = editor
  subscription = by_owner

I set up a test list where I made myself the Owner and the Editor and
subscribed myself to the list.  Sure enough, as a subscriber, I don't get
any of the submissions.

My question is:  Can a person be all three - Owner / Editor / Subscriber
                 and receive submissions?  If so how is the list supposed
                 to be set up?

Any ideas would be greatly appeciated.

Steve Younker
Systems Group