Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:35:17 -0400
On 7 Jul 00, at 15:56, Adam Audette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I guess I just need a little direction here... I have no idea what
> Regina REXX is and how to "run a changelog against a REXX
> script"..... Can anyone help? Can you GET the changelogs and then
> "run" them against the script? And just how do you process the
> files through REXX?

Regina REXX is a free scripting language that works on a multitude of
platforms. You can download it from various locations, depending on
what platform you want it for.

If you are running NT and are shy of command line interfaces, you can
download changelog_check.exe, which provides a GUI interface for
parsing the changelogs -- again, this is an unsupported utility.

Francoise