Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:40:18 -0500
On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Jorge Concejo wrote:

> Hi Everyone.
>
> I'm trying to migrate all the suscribers in a list to another list in the
> same site.
>
> I'm reading the documentation but i don't see if is possible to PUT a list
> as the source of suscribers addresses onan ADD IMPORT JOB.
>
> The peculiarity is that the new LIST stores the suscriber information in a
> DBMS.

If the new list has not subscribers, then all you need to do is a "PUTALL"
with the new list's name, but with the old list's subscriptions and header
information. Of course, if the headers of the two lists differ at all, you
need to follow the PUTALL with a PUT of a copy of the new list's header so
that it gets restored to the way you want it.