"Tabariasl, Hamid" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 May 2004 10:11:09 -0500
For some reason, my newly created list does not appear with ListServ web
access (under List Subscriber). Here is a copy of my list configuration:

dts demo test

Subscription= By_owner
Ack= Yes
Confidential= Yes
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Reply-to= List,Respect
Review= Owners
Send= Private,Confirm
Errors-To= Owner
Notebook= Yes,c:\notebook\dts-test-l,Weekly,Private
.HH ON
Filter= Also,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask] (Hamid Tabari)
.HH OFF

.HH ON
This template creates a private discussion list with replies going
to the list. It will normally have private archives, and only
subscribers
may send mail to it. Only list owners may review the list of
subscribers. This template has a medium security validation scheme
which requires a password or "OK" validation for "protected" commands
(the next security level requires "OK" validation for every command,
and such lists may not be managed from the web interface as password
authentication is not accepted). Every post needs to be approved by
its poster, which prevents forgery attempts. See chapter 2 in the
List Owner's Manual for more information.
.HH OFF

You should insert a short (4-5 line) description of your list here

Here is a copy of other lists that do appear with ListServ web access.

However, when I log in as administrator, I am able to see the following
screen archive for dts-test-l list. Any suggestion would be greatly
appreciated.

List Archives
  _____

 <http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3> Subscriber's Corner
 <http://listserv.bsu.edu/archives/index.html> Server Archives
List Archives

<http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?LMGT1=DTS-TEST-L&X=1FEDE84568D57C5E9C&Y=
htabaria%40bsu%2Eedu> List Management
 <http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?MOD=DTS-TEST-L> List Moderation
 <http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?ADMIN> Server Management

<http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?SHOWTPL=LISTSERV-HOME-HELP&L=DTS-TEST-L>
Help
 <http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?RESET-COOKIE> Log off
  _____

 <http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?REPORT&z=4> Archive Search

Archives of [log in to unmask]

dts demo test

*
<http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?S1=dts-test-l&X=-&X=1FEDE84568D57C5E9C&Y
=htabaria%40bsu%2Eedu> Search the archives

*        <http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?P1&L=dts-test-l> Post to the
list

*
<http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?SUBED1=dts-test-l&A=1&X=1FEDE84568D57C5E
9C&Y=htabaria%40bsu%2Eedu&A=0> Join or leave the list (or change
settings)

*
<http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?LMGT1=dts-test-l&X=1FEDE84568D57C5E9C&Y=
htabaria%40bsu%2Eedu> Manage the list (list owners only)

*
<http://listserv.bsu.edu/wa.exe?A1=ind0405d&L=dts-test-l&X=1FEDE84568D57
C5E9C&Y=htabaria%40bsu%2Eedu> May 2004, week 4