"The Postmaster At Umuc" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jun 90 19:34:08 EDT
Greetings!

          One of the non-profit and non-affiliated scientific
organizations in our area have expressed a keen interest to
set-up a public discussion list, the access of which will be made
available to any interested, research oriented members who have
access to the network(s).

I would like to know whether any listserv co-ordinators/maintainers
have handled such a requests and if it has been done before, then
how the charges were made and what type of policy was drawn in regard
to this priviledges and/or usage access.
Please respond to me directly and if sufficient interest warrants,
I shall post the summary on this list or to any interested parties.

ADmany_thanksVANCE for any suggestions and/or information you may
provide me in this regard.

Virtually Yours,
/Ravi.
[Ravi Sinnarajah  <Ravi@Umuc>]
VM Systems Programmer
Academic Computing
U of Md - University College

NB: This one has already been posted on the Listserv Maintainers List as well!