"Kingsavanh Bounkeua (CIRT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jan 1992 14:27:20 MST
Hello networkers

     HELP!
     I install LISTSERV on UNMVM (9370 model 60, running VM/SP rel 6) about
3 years ago, since then the demand of LISTSERV service has grown.
Therefore I need to move the LISTSERV service from UNMVM to our bigger
machine UNMVMA (9121 model 320, running VM/ESA 1.1). If anyone out there
have done this before please give me some hints, tips, procedures and items
that I need to be aware of during the migration so that I will not
interrupts the LISTSERV service. Thanks you vary much.

If there is a "HOW TO" out there I would love to have one.

-Kingsavanh Bounkeua
University Of New Mexico
Internet: [log in to unmask]
Bitnet:   [log in to unmask]