Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:43:38 -0800
>I use a Barracuda spam firewall with excellent results.

I see around 20 back-scatter inappropriate 'returns' per day
of spam that said it was "from" false joe-jobbed addresses,
each sent from different Barracuda Spam Firewall installations.

Because these "bounces" are each unique, I wonder if,
perhaps, that dang Barracuda Spam Firewall might
DEFAULT to "return" spam to the innocent e-mail
addresses that the disgusting, lying spammers put
on the From: line?

While I suppose this behavior is RFC-legal, I would
prefer another option. <grumble>

http://www.immune.com/SpamNotFromImmune.Com.html