Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Thu, 12 Apr 90 14:24:58 TUR
On Wed, 11 Apr 90 09:25:00 EST Nick Laflamme said:
>I can see how if OHSTVMA already thought I was Dominique P. Laflamme
>this might cause some unexpected side effects, but it would have been
>slightly easier for me to join each new list if LISTSERV would propogate
>on my behalf the name it has for me (and possibly not propogate any
>requests if it doesn't know who I am).

Good idea! I just fixed it in LISTEARN, and it will be distributed
with the next update (only to registered EARN sites, sorry.)

This way, it won't forward your command if you are not registered at that
server, and then will make sure to include your full name in your SUB
commands that get forwarded..   Thanks, -turgut