Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Nov 1991 20:32:13 MST
On Fri, 15 Nov 1991 11:09:47 CST Nancy said:
>We use an exec to clean out old files, students after 14 days, faculty
>after 30 days. We use different naming conventions for students than
>faculty.

And here the reader list is purged of all over 7 days old for anybody.
When I go on vacation and want to save mail (OK, I am compulsive) we ahve
an exec that runs at 0400 daily to log me on, read my mail, quit, and log
me off.  I still have to be sure to have adequate disk space, of course.

dan

* Dan Lester                          Bitnet:   alileste@idbsu              *
* Associate University Librarian      Internet: [log in to unmask]    *
* Boise State University                                                    *
* Boise, Idaho  83725                 BSU and I have a deal: I don't speak  *
* 208-385-1234                        for them and they don't speak for me. *