"Sparks, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:27:02 +0000
Given the low likelihood of the average subscriber actually engaging their brain in this regard, perhaps one-click unsubscribe links are not such a good idea (unless you want to consider failure to prune them as a variation on self-nomination for a Darwin Award). The footer on this list seems adequate and doesn't have that pitfall, aside from the potential to multiply like tribbles.