ND HECN E-mail Postmaster <INFO@NDSUVM1>
Mon, 03 Aug 87 17:20:08 CDT
   I noticed Valdis Kletnieks's plea on LSTSRV-L.  He was redistributing
Unix-Sources and Unix-Wizards to BITNET/NetNorth/EARN users.  This was
moved to NDSUVM1 some time ago and yet Valdis is still getting requests
to be added to the lists.  He wondered if there were others who should
be notified of such changes - especially in the UNIX world.

   Hmmm.  When we move lists like we did for UNIX-SRC and UNIX-WIZ (to
NDSUVM1) I usually notify Judy Molka (AKLOM@BITNIC), Rich Zellich
(ARPAnet List of Lists coordinator, [log in to unmask]), and Chris
Condon (BITLIB@YALEVM).

   Rich Zellich just sent out the first update to the ARPAnet LIST of LISTS
in several months.  He said at the time he was still behind at least 50
requests for changes (Unix-Sources and Unix-Wizards had NOT been changed yet).
So that could account for some of the confusion.  In the event that some of
the lists might also be carried on USENET news, perhaps there is a site
we should notify there?  Or an unmoderated group we should post to?

   I would appreciate adding to my list for future changes...  Please reply
directly (or in addition to the list) since I am not always able to keep
up with LSTSRV-L.    :-)

         Marty Hoag     ND HECN LISTSERV Postmaster for  [log in to unmask]