"Ahern Ikeda, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:27:55 -0800
OK - I went and looked up the first time I asked for help on this issue.
The extra spaces started when we upgraded to Outlook 2000.  :-)  Sorry
for the confusion, but it was a long time ago.

It seemed that it stopped at some point when the IT guys put some
service pack or another on the box. I'd ask, but due to turnover no one
is here who is likely to know exactly what fixed it.

I'll copy in the original post I made.

Shannon
------------------------

We recently upgraded to Exchange 2000, and it is doing something very
weird to our listserve mail. Not only the lists we host, but to mail I
am getting from other listserv lists. It is putting 2 or so spaces in
front of the subject line of messages that come via listserv.

Anyone have any ideas? It is breaking people's mail rules, and I am
getting a lot of complaints.

TIA for any advice,

Shannon
Shannon Ahern Ikeda
DevelopMentor WebMistress
310-543-1716
"Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little
things . . . I am tempted to think there are no little things."
  - Bruce Barton