Louis J Wiesemann <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:47:46 -0500
I am getting ready to configure the web interface on my 1.8d 2000b
LISTSERV.  Can someone who is using this give me an idea of how much
space the "archives" directory requires relative to the logs
directory.  The documentation seemed to indicate it would have quite a bit
of data, but I could not find any specifics.  If I were going to have all
of my current archives available to the web interface would I need the
same amount of space as my logs currently use?  Half as much?  Something
else?

Thanks for your help.

Louis J. Wiesemann      [log in to unmask]     502-852-8952