Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jan 1992 09:43:59 EST
I swear I remember reading somewhere that you can specify "bi-monthly"
as a valid "interval" for notebook "logging" to a list.  When I try this
LISTSERV creates a notebook as if I had specified the "single" option
(i.e., I get a notebook with a filetype of NOTEBOOK).  Am I dreaming?
Is bi-monthly a valid option?  I realize I can specify "weekly" and
get close enough, however, someone asked this specific question so
I figured I would ask before telling them to use "weekly".

--Greg Kroll