"Shashi Sathaye" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Sep 1991 14:54:57 GMT
Hi. Could someone please tell me where I can get this program so that I can
update my 'bitearn nodes' file (in new format)?
I have the old program but it does not seem to work. - of course all I did
was try it with new bitearn nodes file and vers9109 update file. I thought it
will just say no changes needed or something. It yelled about some bad
checksums or something.
We are listserv backbone site and the new update will arrive soon for October
but I have no idea how I put it in...
Thanks in advance.

--
--With best regards from Shashi
Login name: shashi | System Programmer By Profession | In real life:
                   | but heart(&SWEET-HEART) in Math.| Shashi Sathaye
[log in to unmask]	[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]