David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:55:30 -0500

        I had considered doing this as well, but some of the instructors
have complained about long list names being too difficult for their students
to remember so they tend to stick to 8 character names.  Some teach the same
course every semester so they just clean up the list at the end of the
semester.  I currently send out a message to all list owners asking them to
let me know if they want lists deleted and usually get good cooperation, but
there should be an easier way to do it.  Thanks.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
mailto:[log in to unmask]