Wed, 5 Feb 1992 10:36:35 CST
> Does anyone have a recommendation concerning a LISTSERV or any other type
> of education that would prove beneficial as Postmaster here at Hershey.

Well, coincidentally, I was planning to do a talk at this year's
VM Workshop on the care and feeding of a LISTSERV. John Wagner
from Princeton usually does a talk on MAILER and how to babysit
it. If you can still swing it, I'd recommend VM Workshop as one
of the places to get lots of good info on such things.

I can send you more details, or contact the perennial VM Workshop
god, A. Harry Williams at Marist (HARRY@MARIST) for details about
where, when, and how much.

> John Clutcher, Project Leader/E-mail Postmaster  Information Systems

David Boyes
postmaster, ricevm1.rice.edu