Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:39:06 EST
Hi!

I am looking for a list sponsor and was told to try here! I have created a
list for Chicagoland moms and am in desperate need  to find a listserv to run
it for free. I  have applied to numerous sources that I have found, and so far
no one will take me due to the fact that I am not moving a list from another
site.

My list is for any mother who considers herself to be in the Chicagoland area.
We talk about area activites, plan group outings, playgroups, and talk about
all kinds of mom things. Schools, meeting people in the area, what to do with
Toddlers when it is winter, crafts... etc. We even have a couple of moms on
the list who haven't moved here yet and are trying to meet people for when
they get here!

If anyone can help me out, please let me know. I would like to allow more
members to join my list but without having a program to run it for me I am
unable to do so. I am familier with Listserv and run another list on it.

Thanks in advance!
Amy