"Moore, Terry A." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:58:27 -0400
Thank you, Harry. Switching SMTP servers for only the one domain was a good
idea.  I was having trouble because LMAIL rebuilds the DOMAIN TABLE file at
each restart and kept reverting to the original values.  To get LMAIL to
build it with my exception, I added an entry for the "troublesome" domain in
the DOMAIN OVERRIDE file.  Now postings to that domain are going to my
alternate SMTP server and getting delivered successfully.

Terry

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print,  use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company