Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Nov 1991 13:31:33 +0100
On Wed, 13 Nov 1991 13:22:39 +0100 Frank Elsner
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>What's that ? What's the name of the list?
>Ok, I really know the correct list name, but LISTSERV seems to have problems
>                                         with the list name.

The  name  of  the list  is  INFONETS.  The  list  ID ("alias"  name)  is
INFO-NETS.  There is  apparently a  bug in  the SET  command of  LISTEARN
causing it not to honour list ID's, and you are still setting a Reply-To:
pointing to  yourself on queries  which may be  of interest to  the whole
list.

  Eric