"Do, Ho (NIH/CIT) [C]" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:27:04 -0400

Hello All,

Recently I have moved a test list to be distributed after business hour.
Even though the list header has "Ack= Yes", the acknowlegde notification
only distributes to sender when the actual message has been sent.  I
would like to know if there is any option that I can immediately notify
the sender when he/she posts a message to the list.  Thus, the
notification can insure the sender that his/her message has successfully
posted but it will be distributed after hour.

I have considered the moderator option.  However, I would like to know
if I could use other options accompanied with Non-Prime distribution's
acknowledgement.

I really appreciate any idea, help that you provide.

Best Regards,

Ho Cao Do