"Glenn A. Malling" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:07:26 -0500
[log in to unmask] said:

> This one works.  However it no longer writes the listserv log file.
> Would it be better to put this in the rc.local file?  Hope listserv
> doesn't crash? The ideal would be for listserv to send a copy to the
> console and the log file.

Since we're asking the go script to keep LISTSERV in the foreground
the command line has to take care of the log file as the go script
does not in this circumstance.  Ergo:

ls:235:respawn:/home/listserv/go >>/path/to/listserv.log 2>&1

You can also modify the go script to accomplish your purposes.

Glenn