"Helen P. Nulty" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 May 1997 11:15:12 EDT
We maintain private lists of students by graduating year
for internal campus communication.
We always get a handful of students who signoff their list.
Is there a way to prevent this?
We want these electronic mailboxes to be as reliable as
physical mailroom boxes if we hope to curtail some of the paper
that gets circulated.
We know we can't guarantee that the message is read, but we can
guarantee that it gets delivered.

Thanks,

-- Helen

Helen P. Nulty      phone:  315-379-5979  Fax:  315-379-7420
Systems Manager                  e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
St. Lawrence University            OR     [log in to unmask]
Computer Operations, Launders Computing Center
Canton, NY  13617