Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:33:47 -0400
I am running L-Soft Classic Listserv v16.0 and I have a question on a pop up window that appears when a user receives a message and hits reply.  The subscribers use either a GroupWise Client or Outlook client, some people see the pop up window asking if they want to reply to the sender or reply to all when they click reply.  I want to know if there is a setting in L-soft that I need to change or if there is a setting in Outlook Client or GroupWise Client I can change so this window comes up more consistently.  I know the manual says there is no guarantee; I am just looking for options I need to look at to make sure I have things setup correctly on my end.

I called L-Soft tech support, I was told they don’t support GroupWise, they don’t use Outlook and offered no other help.

Thanks for your ideas,
Dean