Marshall Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 13:12:27 -0500
I found a FAQ that indicated that you might be able to help me locate a host
for two mailing lists that I would like to create.

The first list would be called "Watchers" and would be for communication
among the members of my organization, "NetWatchers", a group that monitors
legal issues n cyberspace.  I would want the list to be restricted to
members only.  I would be the administrator.

The second list would be called "NetWatcher" and would be used to distribute
the "NetWatchers" cyberzine to those who subscribe, on a monthly basis.  It
would be open to anyone desiring to subscribe to the periodical.  Again, I
would be the administrator.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Marshall Dyer
Regards,

Marshall Dyer