Tue, 15 Oct 1996 17:54:21 -0400
Hello,

I am hoping that you might be able to "host" a LISTSERV for me.  My hope is
that you could setup the basic infrastructure of the list and then let me
manage it on your system.  My further hope is that you could do this for no
charge.

Let me explain why I'm looking to establish a LISTSERV.

I am a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (RPCV) from Guatemala and have been
trying to stay in touch with both other RPCV's and current affairs within
Guatemala.  Over the past year or so I have been able to put together a list
of about 60 of my friends who are also interested in keeping abreast of each
other and the country in which we served.

Right now we just send out emails to each other with *really* long headers
listing everyone in our "list".  As new people join and old people drop out
or change addresses, things get pretty confusing.  We would love to be able
to switch to a LISTSERV, making communication with each other easier.

Right now, the approximate number of subscribers would be about 60.  It might
grow to 100 within a year.

My guess it that there would be an average of 2 or 3 messages a day.  Some
days there would be more, some days there would be none.

Thank you for considering "hosting" a LISTSERV for a group of Returned Peace
Corps Volunteers, we appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Andrew Wolf