Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:45:42 -0500
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:02:53 EST, Tim Casten said:
>       is there a command i can send to listserv that will return me
>       all the lists and current subscribers addresses.

Out of curiosity, what question are you trying to answer with all that data?
It's possible that the metric you're trying to measure can be computed in
other ways, or that you're trying to measure the wrong thing entirely.

For instance - if you have a list that hasn't been used in 3 years, that
has 5,697 subscribers, do you really want to include that in your count?