Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:50:16 -0500
We were just notified LSMTP-Lite licenses are no longer renewed. Our level
of traffic does not justify a full LSMTP license.

The sales representative said that 14.4 can run on the same box as any SMTP
server, but the LISTSERV documentation specifically states this is not true.

Now we are in a bind: we have only one machine allocated to LISTSERV and now
we need to find a second machine to dedicate to SMTP.

Can anybody confirm that LISTSERV still cannot run on the same machine as an
SMTP server? Is our only solution now to set up a second machine for SMTP?
If so I'm afraid that the IT department will resist and ask us to evalutate
alternative products.

--
Dave