Balaji A Coomandur <MKBALAJI@UMSVM>
Fri, 30 Sep 88 17:07:32 CST
I am not able figureout what HEITUES means and where it is located
I am here at The University of MiSsissippi and my nearest LISTSERV is
I approached the Listserv at bitnic for help
and I was told that LISTSERV at UGA is the one that I should approach
If you are running CMS ( Operating System ) type the following :-
tell listserv at bitnic help. It is an interactive command and you will have
to wait for a reply. If you get impatient and logout of the system you will
miss the info returned by the Bitnic.
from there you can easily pickup the filenames to download which will
give u further info.
/Balaji A Coomandur.