Mer Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:58:20 +0100
Hello all. I have listserv 1.8d. When I give a OK (for a moderated lists)
in this way:

OK
 >At 12:34 13/02/2003 +0100, you wrote:
 >The PAS-CIENCIAS-L list has been configured to request explicit
confirmation of
 >all messages  posted to the  list, for security  reasons. You must  now
confirm
 >that the message enclosed below did originate  from you. To do so, simply
reply
 >to the present message  and type "OK" (without the quotes) in  the text
of your
 >message. If this does  not work, or if the message did  NOT originate
from you,
 >contact the list owner for assistance.

Original headers
Message: a pdf attach

I receive this email error:

 >Error occurred while processing file 68651 from [log in to unmask]:

 >  Command stream exceeds maximum size (1024k).

or

-> >h5Q8w+T9N0X8wxaWJ8y2FiBcaRLCSWtjEGAjLU3ccAeXjlXtln1uHSafUYtRPLpuKfgTn6M8
Zcsn

 >Command stream exceeds maximum size (1024k).

 >Job "decanato.ciencias" has been purged.

Can you help me, please?. It´s very urgent mail. Best regards,

Mercedes Giménez Barrio
Unidad Técnica de Comunicaciones
Tecnologías de la Información
http://rincon.uam.es/dir?cw=884533691406250