Paul Vess <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 22:50:39 -0400
>On Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:09:32 CDT Landy Manderson said:
>>Actually, I keep hoping there is some way we could get all our lawyers
>>together to file a class action suit against one of these bozos, to recoup
>>the combined costs of reading, storing and coping with their drivel.
>>Hit one for a million dollars to divide up amongst us, and maybe it would
>>teach the rest a lesson.
>

>You can count me in (hey, I'm already in 1 class action lawsuit, why
>not another).

>Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
>[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)
>http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~cbarnes/
>
>  "If you don't have a dream, how are you gonna make a dream
>   come true?"    Rogers & Hammerstein's _South Pacific_

Divide up amongst you?  What about the rest of us netters?  Do we have to
have a license to fleece people, or does it only count for lawyers?
Everyone gets spammed!  I don't think one professional group has cornered
the market on getting annoyed.  Besides, most of us have a button on our
keyboards with "Delete" written on it.  As part of sharing the internet's
resources, it goes without saying, (or should), that no one HAS to read junk
email.  I get it, you get it, we all get it, so wouldn't you like to be a
DELETER too?

Quick "finger" Paul