"L. Chandra" <CCECL@NUSVM>
Tue, 26 Dec 89 10:49:23 SST
 My apology to all listowners who received hundreds of junk rejection mails
 from [log in to unmask] We swap our CPU's of NUSVM and NUS3090 on Christmas's
 eve and the SYSTEM NETID file in the S-disk was changed accordingly to
 reflect the change of CPUID. Unfortunately there was a copy of old SYSTEM
 NETID in LISTSERV's 191 disk. As a result, our LISTSERV did not recoginize
 our RSCS and started to reject distribution mails. I have erased the
 LISTSERV's copy of SYSTEM NETID and everything is back to normal. Sorry
 for the inconvience and bandwidth wastage.

/chandra, NAD, NUSVM, National University of Singapore