Oxford Eric Thomas <ET@UKACRL>
Tue, 4 Aug 1987 16:54 BST
  Do you realize the  amount of work required to update  all the LISTSERV docs
to 1.5k, convert them to SCRIPT format  and proofread them? This is over three
weeks of continuous work (8 hours a day).  May I remind you that I do not have
an assistant to help me in this task, that my present employer does not care a
bit about LISTSERV  documentation (but is very concerned about  his gateway to
EARN)  and that  I must  leave work  after 18:00  and cannot  come during  the
weekend? The only answer  I can give is the sempiternal one,  the docs will be
updated WHEN I HAVE TIME. If I was paid to work on LISTSERV full time (or even
half time) the problem would be solved.

  Eric