Steven Eichner <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:52:02 -0500
Ralph,

Might I suggest starting at home? American University will host lists for
faculty, staff, and students. See http://listserv.american.edu/openlist.html
for additional information.

-Steve Eichner

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Estes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking host for feminist action list

I am assisting the Washington Feminist Faxnet (WFF) in moving
from a faxed to an emailed newsletter.  WFF is action-oriented,
an helps to unite activists from diverse locations in working for
the common goal of women's equity.

I am now analyzing mailing list providers with a view toward
making a choice within a week or so.  Roger Burns has a
suggestion on the web that those like us who are seeking a
mailing list host should send a post to this list.  We are of
course seeking low or no rates, reliability, and flexibility.

Since I don't follow this list's discussion, it would be best if
you could respond to me at:

With much gratitude
--
Ralph Estes, Professor Emeritus of Accounting, The American
University